Thursday, July 30, 2009

Saying "Hai" to the world

Hello world !

I'm so so excited right now that my Adrenaline is pumping like a kid who just got his first birthday cake!

I have a vision and purpose for this blog, it is a place for me to help those who is in need and a sanctuary for those who needed help. If you are guessing whether I'm a saint..probably some rich guy...or someone who have nothing better to do...or even someone selling scams or false hope...well...i do not know how to convince you but to show you my life itself.
If you asking why I'm doing this, I'll only have one answer to you, My life is a blessing itself, and I've been bless so much more than I can ever imagine or count, and now, I just wish to bless others.

My standpoint is not that I'm better or superior than you, but to learn and smile at this dark but yet colorful world with you.From time to time I'll tell of my life's experiences, sharing motivational kits, and testify what my Lord has tell and done for me. Through my sharing, even though it may not be much, i pray that it will add a little bit more color to your life, as is it did for mine.

Find a need and meet it,
Find a hurt and heal it.

Just in case you haven know me, you can call me "Hai", I love my name although sometime it made me turn around unnecessary. Currently I work and study in a hospital which made me super busy,but the job has given me valuable exposure to areas and situations which is hard to believe.

Let us be mold-able for God and ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment